Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 3, 2014

BEST $10 (or less) I EVER SPENT!!

This is also the FIRST "Best $10 I Ever Spent" of the year. WOO HOO!!!
I am HAPPY...or EXCITED...or OVERJOYED to bring you Makeup Remover Pads by Almay.
I picked up the "oil-free" ones, just as an FYI.
I LOVE THESE!!!!
They are so gentle, yet sturdy and effective. They fit exactly right in the eye socket area, which is GREAT if you are changing eye makeup for a different look, but don't want to change your whole face AND excellent for clean up!
It says "fragrance free" but there is still a fragrance to them.
I bought a jar of 120 for $3 at a discount store, but you can get them at any drug store. They'll cost you more anywhere between $4.50-$6.
They even remover mascara and some waterproof products.

HOW I USE THEM:
-1 pad per eye
-I hold the pad on my eye for about 15/20 seconds then gently wipe off. If I need to I use the other side to get any remaining product left on the eye or lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment