Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

BEST $10 (or less) I EVER SPENT!!

     This months BEST $10 is from Ole Henricksen. I know you're probably gasping at a $10
Ole Henricksen product! Well the original price is $16 and comes with 2 treatments making each treatment $8. This is a 3 step system with an almond microdermabrasion scrub, a lemon, glycolic and lactic acid peel and chamomile mask.
     You only need to use this treatment as often as you would get a professional spa mask or peel, which can be anywhere from every 3 to 6 weeks. I would probably use it about once a month to start off, but it's so effective that maybe I could go longer between treatments.
     This system is actually made of professional spa grade products. It use to be ONLY available in spas, where they probably charged 100's of dollars for it.
     It leaves skin feeling AHH mazing! Skin will feel soft, brighter,  moisturized and smooth after this treatment.
     PLUS where in the world would you get a professional spa treatment for $8?!
This system also comes in a 6 pack for $45, and if we were to break that cost down it would be about $7.50 cents a treatment!


Disclaimer: If you are allergic to almonds or lactose intolerant,
 you may experience some irritation.

     Overall this in one of my TOP facial treatments...I may never need a professional facial again. My skin felt so good, that I didn't want to put on makeup. I didn't even want to wash my face in the morning, in fear that I might ruin the affects of my treatment, but I did anyway...and it still felt FABULOUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment