Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

$1 *GEM*

HELLO THERE!!!!
Before we get to our $1 *GEM*, I just shot a NEW video on YouTube and you can peep that HERE!

     NOW our $1 *GEM*. You should know, exfoliation is important to me. When in doubt EXFOLIATE! Exfoliation has helped me control my oily skin, acne and help fade my acne scars. Not to mention that FOR EVERYONE exfoliation gets rid of dirt, dead skin, and will help you skin adsorb moisturizers and have your makeup sit on your face better and not look dry, patch and just plain crappy. We all need different levels of exfoliation. This product will work for everyone, even people with sensitive skin.
     It's a facial cleansing buff by "Modesa". I got it at Family Dollar. It could be any brand, but this one was the one that was available to me.
     It's soft and effective. It's great for first time users, sensitive skin owners and teens. If you need more exfoliation then you would just need to use it twice a day. You can use it with your regular cleanser combining both exfoliating and cleansing in 1 step! Overtime, the pad will get softer, so replacing it every 3-4 weeks is recommended, if you use it everyday. ( for weekly use, replacement is recommended every 6-8 weeks)
     I tried it for a while in the mornings, with my Cetaphil (or Family Dollar Cetaphil substitute) It's great as a gentle exfoliator and leaves skin feeling smooth.
   Storage options: you might be afraid that this pad might collect germs. To combat this store it far away from your toilet,  like in the shower, with your shower sponge. You can also get one of those travel bar soap containers to put the pad in.

No comments:

Post a Comment