Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 20, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS!!!!

Hello again!!
     I had a busy week, some ups, a couple downs, but I'm still here as always, stalking the internet to bring you a week of deals.
     I've been thinking how much I would love to do a challenge in May. But, I have all this new stuff and I just want to use it all!! You can check out my IMATS haul video on YouTube. I wanted to do another video yesterday, but I felt like the stuff under crap. Today I feel above crap, which I consider a vast improvement!

SALES!!
I have to admit that this is the part I wait for every week.

Rite Aid
BOGO 50% Maybelline, L'Oreal, Covergirl, Simple, Ponds
40% off Revlon and Physicians Formula
30% off Neutrogena

Walgreens
BOGO 50% Revlon, St. Ives, Ponds, Yes, Covergirl, Maybelline

CVS
BOGO 50% CVS brand cotton products, makeup applicators and sponges, Revlon, Neutrogena

Duane Reade
BOGO 50% Boots Botanics, Revlon face, lip & eye, Covergirl, Neutrogena, Almay face & eye, Yes, Maybelline, L'Oreal

So it's short as sweet today. I'm putting together reviews on concealers and eye makeup removers, one of which I will have ready for you this week.
Until then, have a great week, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment