Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 6, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS and Challenge Wrap Up!!!

     HEY THERE EVERYONE!!! Welcome back! I hope you had a wonderful week! My week was fun, filled with new information, and I'm sleepy!
      This week ended our 3rd week of the "1 palette, 7 days challenge", with one last and final week, I randomly picked another palette by LA Colors, the "Iris"palette, which I also got at Family Dollar on clearance for 80 cents (regular price $1.50). With this brand we already know what we're getting. I'll need to use primer with and I can't expect rich colors. This palette is perfect though, it's a part of my $10 full face makeup tutorial, which I will be shooting this week. I wanted to shoot it last week, but I sounded like death. Maybe I'll even shoot it today. Before we get to that, let's do a recap of last week.
     I picked this palette a couple years ago because of the colors. I was going to Vegas and needed something vegas-y. (yes I'm pretty sure that's a real word) The colors are rich enough for everyday and can be easily layer to make the color brighter and richer. The silver is the richest color, even though I always use it, it barely looks touched. The black and pink did fade, but the colors did not crease with the primer.

Here are the looks
* in some looks I would have had richer colors, but I was starting a new job and didn't want to scare anyone LOL


 
1- pink on the lid, black in the crease, silver highlight
2-silver in the inner corner, pink in the middle, black in the outer corner and crease
3-silver on the lid, pink in the crease
4- "smoky eye" black near the lash line, pink in the middle, silver highlight
5-pink on the lid, black in the outer corner
6-pink on the lid, black in the crease and inner & outer corners
7-pink under on the bottom lash line, black in the outer corner
black liner was used for every look.
 
This weeks FINAL palette:
 
 
SALES!!!
I know the part we've all been waiting for!
 
BOGO 50%- Revlon, Neutrogena, Cerave, Nivea, Simple
25% off- Wet n' Wild, Rimmel
 
BOGO 50%- Maybelline, Revlon, Covergirl face& lip, Ponds, Noxema, Simple, NYC
40% off- Almay, Wet n' Wild
Revlon Colorstay Mascara and Liner $4.99
 
BOGO 50%- Revlon, Simple, Neutrogena
 
BOGO 50%- NYX, Rimmel, Covergirl, Simple, Clearasil, Cerave, Covergirl, Simple, Revlon, Olay
Buy 2 Get 1 FREE- Physicians Formula, Wet n' Wild
 
Also Hautelook has a special on NYX products, 40% off.
 
Hopefully this week I can get you a product review and a youtube video. I have LOTS of stuff to tell you, but just not enough hours and a day to do it in.
 
 

 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment