Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 13, 2014

BEAUTY NEWS!!! Finale Challege Wrap up!

     HELLO BEAUTIFUL! I hope you had a wonderful week. I was busy, but I had time to catch up on some sleep on Saturday, it was magical!
     I went to IMATS on Friday! It was wonderful!! I hit all the booths I wanted/needed to hit and even some I didn't plan on, but they had great stuff and great prices so, who am I to argue.
     I'll do a video about my IMATS haul, just to share...it was unbelievable! I will be going back as long as they will have me!
     I am happy to announce that I am on SPRING BREAK!!! WOO HOO!! I am gong to crank out a few reviews, while I have the time off.

     Challenge wrap up
I enjoyed it, but I am SO glad it's over. I have all this new stuff to use and although I was able to test my creativity, I could not wait for the challenge to be over! I would do it again, I plan on it. I also plan on modifying it.
     What I Learned: This palette was similar to the "Lotus" palette, being that they were by the same brand, LA colors. I couldn't layer the colors, because when I did, I created a whole new color that changed the look I planned on.

Here are the looks:









From left to right:
1-muted purple in the inner corner, blue on the rest of the lid, purple liner
2-muted purple all over the lid, black smudged liner
3-blue near the lash line, bright purple to the brow, blue liner
4-bright purple on the lid, blue in crease and outer corner (by laying the colors I created a 'new purple', purple liner
5-bright purple on lid, muted purple on the outer corner
6-bright purple in the center of the lid, blue around that color ( near the lash line, inner and outer corners and crease) blue liner
7-*this picture was taken at the end of the day*  muted purple on the lid, blue in the crease, blue liner

SALES
If you haven't already gotten the Sunday paper, GET IT! there is a $4 Almay coupon inside!

Tarte is having a 20% off sale
Ulta is having a 20% off sale (with coupon) and 40% off of Almay,  Maybelline, Revlon

SALEORAMA up in here!!

CVS
BOGO 50%-Revlon, Almay face &eye, Milani, Physicians Formula, Nuance, L'Oreal, Iman, Cetaphil, Ponds, Biore
Aveeno buy 2 get 1 FREE
Rite Aid
BOGO 50%-Maybelline, Covergirl, Almay, Revlon, L'Oreal, Neutrogena, Aveeno
Nair is BOGO FREE
Clean&Clear $5.99


Walgreens
BOGO 50% -L'Oreal, Neutrogena, Rimmel, Maybelline
$3 off Indeed products

Duane Reade
BOGO 50%-Maybelline, Covergirl, Revlon, Neutrogena, Studio35, Aveeno, Almay
Biore 2/$12

No comments:

Post a Comment