Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 14, 2013

2 Weeks of $1 *GEM*'s

     First *GEM* is  a lip pencil by Nicka K. This is the first time I tried her products. The pencil is soft, pigmented and shimmery. It's almost an iridescent shine. I would not use this color everyday, but this pencil is great. It goes on smooth and takes work to get it off.  This is available at beauty supply stores.

 
      The next *GEM* is a lipstick by NYC. It's slightly pigmented, but has great moisturizing properties and shimmer. It also stays for a long time. I choose this as a *GEM* because shimmer lipsticks usually don't have the pigmentation of regular lipsticks. This one is inexpensive and works just good as any other lipstick of it's type. So if you're looking for a shimmer lipstick try this brand. I actually bought it on the fly when I left my regular lipstick at home. I was not disappointed. This is available at drug stores in the cosmetic section.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
    with vitamin E only                                with lipstick                       


          with lip pencil

 
 


  


No comments:

Post a Comment