Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Beauty News!! 4/21-4/27

I've been having a stressful week so far  so I'm backed up on some things...but the hunt for beauty bargins NEVER STOPS!!

This week @ Ulta- Almay, Palladio &Revlon are buy 2 get 1 free!
Khroma, Maybelline, L'Oreal, Nyx are BOGO 50%

Also something NEW!! I found "Aero Minerale", it's a new brand that makes spray on concealer and foundation! I repeat, SPRAY ON! Reg. Price is $7.99-$13.99, but you can get it at Ulta for
BOGO 50%!!
To be honest I AM CURIOUS! I would like to try the foundation and hopefully it's as light an airy as I imagine. The concealer?....I don't know. I'm feeling "iffy" about it.

Ulta also has a deal if you buy $20 worth of products, you get a beauty bag worth $88 of additional Ulta products PLUS an extra eye shadow and eyeliner.
I just started testing out Ulta products in this kit I will review in a couple weeks and so far I'm happy!
I just might have to jump on this deal  and use the $3.50 off coupon on the website.

Walgreens- Covergirl, St. Ives, Noxema, Maybelline, Olay are BOGO 50%
Neutrogena is 25% off

Rite Aid- Revlon, Maybelline, Covergirl and L'Oreal are BOGO 50%
Physicians Formula, Wet n Wild, Neutrogena are 40% off

CVS- Sally Hansen & Roc are BOGO 50%
Covergirl Outlast Lip is $5

MORE TOO COME SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment