Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

BEAUTY NEWS 4/7-4/13

I'm sorry I am SOOOO late with this. I have been slacking but I've been having some computer issues and actually did not have my comp for a few days. So here are the specials for the rest of the week!

 Ulta has 40% off on NYX products, buy 2 get 2 free on ULTA brand products and buy 2 get 1 free on select hair products.
Also 40% off Almay, Revlon and Physicians Formula

Sephora has at least 100 items on its "SALE" page.

Rite Aid- Neutrogena, Clean&Clear, Revlon, Maybelline and St. Ives are all BOGO 50%
Almay is buy 2 get 1free
NYC and Rimmel are 40% off - I highly recommend the Kate Moss Lipsticks! Lots of shades of red for EVERYONE!

Walgreens- Revlon, Neutrogena, Maybelline and Aveeno are BOGO 50%

CVS- Aveeno, Rimmel, Almay, Revlon and CVS brand products are BOGO 50%
$6 off Physicians Formula

ALSO in Beauty News- Hayley from the pop/rock group Paramore has com out with her own collection for MAC makeup...yes expensive I KNOW, but I'm willing to try it...maybe just a couple pieces.

This week I will be playing catch up, so that means 2 reviews and 2 $1 *GEM*'s.
Review #1- the new powder foundations by Revlon and Maybelline.
Review#2- lipglosses
*GEM*'s - 1 lip liner, 1 lipstick.







No comments:

Post a Comment