Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Weekly Review #1 Revlon NAKED and Maybelline FIT Me!


 

Revlon Nearly Naked ($10)- I love this powder foundation and it quickly became my everyday favorite! It comes it 5 shades- Fair, Light, Medium, Medium/Deep and Deep.
I like it because it is so light it's like you're not wearing anything at all. But with light weight also comes light coverage. I would recommend a liquid (or cream) foundation for a fuller coverage or even a BB cream.
This powder is breathable, light, airy and PERFECT for summer. It also easily blends with your skin tone and does not leave you with that ghostly appearance in pictures.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Maybelline Fit Me! ($9)- This is an OK powder foundation. This powder is available in at least 10 colors. The numbers on the powder are supposed to make it easy to match a liquid foundation.  I didn't really care for this because the powder was too yellow. I have red undertones and even though this was a lighter weight powder than most, it still left me with a yellow tint. This foundation does give you more coverage than the Revlon naked, but still lighter than a regular powder. It's still light and breathable. The case is cute and compact and comes with a mirror and applicator. I use a brush to apply my powder and a lot of it gets wasted, there is just so much excess powder that gets all over the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment