Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, July 13, 2013

$1 *GEM*

This weeks $1 *GEM* comes from my trip to 'Big Lots'.
     I went to look for a new table and storage options for my ever growing cosmetics and skin care collection and came out with more makeup and skin care products.
Brief reason why I like 'Big Lots', they sell products that are still on the market and not everything is something discontinued like in some other places.
    
     The *GEM* is makeup wipes by 'epielle'. I'm guessing it's  a no name brand, but at $1 I figure I could spare it and take a chance.

Why I picked them & what makes them good:
-cucumber: cooling. refreshing, soothing, green tea, aloe, vitamin e
-oil free
-hypoallergenic
-moisturizing
-won't clog pores
-alcohol free
After seeing this on the packaging, how could I NOT want to try them!

Things I discovered by using them:
-the wipes are soft, not stiff and paper-like, like other cheap wipes
-smells amazing: natural cucumber smell
-actually cleans well, removes makeup, however, not great at removing mascara.
-moist wipes, not dry, you get a good amount of moisture on the wipe. When I opened my package, my first wipe was a little dry, but the next one was great.
-also these wipes are good even if you're not wearing makeup. Use just as a refresher throughout your day.
PLUS there are 30 wipes in 1 pack

     I would recommend these wipes to anyone, especially people on a really tight budget, who want to be fabulous. By all means, I am not dismissing any other makeup wipe I've tried. For the price these ones are the BEST! I've tried 2 other brands of $1 makeup wipes that were absolute trash! (and 1 was by a name brand company)
     If you are near a 'Big Lots' check these out! I was promised a return trip back to the store this weekend, so I will be picking up some more and maybe they're 'cousin' the cleansing face wipes...which I will gladly review. I hope those will be a *GEM* as well!




No comments:

Post a Comment