Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Beauty News AND Challenge Countdown!

     Another week and here we are!! It will be 6 months on Tuesday that I started this blog. Although I haven't worked out all the kinks, I'm getting there and I keep chugging along trying to bring you the what, where, and how in skincare and cosmetics. I have decided to add more articles in addition to the ones I post weekly, including makeup challenges, matchups and beauty side-by-sides.
     For our first challenge, I would like to institute a "NO BUY MONTH" where no one buys ANY cosmetics for an entire month! Difficult I know...VERY difficult for me because I try to stay current in what new products are out there. I am also a sale-a-holic :( . I can not resist a sale, especially if I have a coupon.

Rules for "NO BUY MONTH" are:
-no cosmetics. PERIOD
-skincare products are acceptable
-browsing is permitted...just no buying
-beauty box subscriptions are permitted (only b/c it's a pain in the ass to cancel and reactivate)
-products from the beauty boxes will not be used until the end of "NO BUY MONTH"
-"NO BUY MONTH" will begin SEPTEMBER 1, 2013
PLEASE take this challenge will me. It will be great for everyone. Throughout September. I will post ideas on how to revitalize the makeup you already own and news ways to use it.
I'll update the countdown weekly, to give you time to get the cosmetic retail therapy out of your system.
56 DAYS UNTIL "NO BUY MONTH"!!!

While it's still alright to buy things let's get on to the sales
Ulta
All Ulta brand cosmetics start at $1
Covergirl, Physicians Formula, NYX, Maybelline, Prestige, Palladio are BOGO 50%
Almay cosmetics start at $1.29 and get a free gift when you spend $12 on Almay cosmetics
Japonesque brushes are Buy one, get one FREE
Skincare is 15% off
Clean&Clear, Neutrogena, Simple, YES, Olay, Biore, Lumene, St.Ives and Noxema are BOGO 50%
( sales are in effect until July 27th)

Sephora
Check out there sale page.

CVS
Covergirl, Clearasil, Acnefree, Almay, Rimmel and Olay are BOGO 50%
Nuance is 25% off
Physicians Formula eye makeup is 40% off

Rite Aid
Maybelline, Revlon lip,nail and eye, and Covergirl are BOGO 50%

Walgreens
Nivea, Maybelline an L'Oreal are BOGO 50%

That is all for now. Check back later for more info. Go enjoy the what's left of this beautiful weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment