Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Beauty News!

Good Afternoon! now a public service announcement...
49 DAYS UNTIL "NO BUY MONTH"!!!
     In case you need a reminder, September 1st starts "No Buy Month" when no beauty products will be bought over a period of 30 days.
     I'm sad to say that since I scheduled this challenge, I have bought A LOT of stuff this month and it's only 2 weeks in! I'm hoping this buying bug is out of my system.

     Also, my blog has officially made 6 months!!! I'm excited and proud to have come this far and stuck with my blog this long. They say it takes 6 weeks to create a habit,  so after 6 months I now expect to have acquired blog writing as part of my life.

On to this weeks sales!
Ulta and Sephora are having the same specials as I posted last week.

CVS
BOGO 50% -Revlon, Neutrogena, Clean&Clear, Olay, Roc, NYC and Physicians Formula.

Walgreens
BOGO 50%-Neutrogena cleansers and Revlon
L'Oreal true match, telescopic mascara and BB cream are $7.99

Rite Aid
Revlon 40% off
NYC BOGO FREE!
BOGO 50% -Almay, Maybelline eye & nail, Neutrogena eye & lip, L'Oreal and Covergirl.

I have added a new section to this blog that features my makeup for the week. Specifically, my eye makeup since that's usually the focus and the part of the face where I can be the most creative.
I hope you enjoy it along with every other part of my blog.




No comments:

Post a Comment