Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, July 19, 2013

$1 *GEM*

I'm sure you know how difficult it is, finding GOOD cosmetics on the CHEAP! It's even MORE difficult finding things for $1. I have found a bunch of crap (of course) but I remain undeterred from my bargain quest!I picked up 2 sure fire *GEM*'s this week and some others I hope work.
This week I bring you a face brush I bought at a discount store "Deals."
I already own 1 (my friend gave it to me) but I decided to get one to try. Plus, it was only a buck...and even though these bucks are starting to add up, I promised to bring you the BEST!
I own one from the "Body Shop" and this face brush is similar in size, just with a longer handle.
     The bristles are harder on the *GEM* brush, so I would only recommend using it if you have tougher skin, and are accustomed to more abrasive cleansing/exfoliating. And even then, ONE scrubbing a day should do it.
      I used apricot scrub everyday to exfoliate then cleanse. With this brush I can exfoliate my regular cleanser, eliminating a step in my daily regimen (Which is always helpful)
     I usually dampen my face, apply cleanser then use the brush, in a swirling motion to spread it around into all my face crevices, for at least 1 minute.
     If you are in the market for a face brush, just try your local discount store to see how one like this *GEM* will work for you. Then maybe, if you feel like it's beneficial to your skincare, you might want to splurge on an electronic one.
 
(in all pics the *GEM* is on the left and the 'Body Shop' brush is on the right)

No comments:

Post a Comment